Inkya Gyaru demo Ikigaritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - If You See This Chapter, Please Don't Just Skip it!

Contributor
Hoping the author gets amnesia and forgets the online hustlenomics character exists :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Oh nooo their love nest! well they now have to wait until they get back home ... or maybe just do it in front of her hahaha

Dex-chan lover
dude are you really dropping a manga the moment a new character is introduced give them a chance
Nah, if an character is this annoying from the first time they are shown and they are for some stupid reason going to show up every chapter now, its not worth reading anymore

She's not even that annoying, unless being somewhat arrogant is a fatal flaw for any character in any piece of media to have. But I understand, because obviously when a new character gets introduced, they will always be in every single remaining chapter of the manga's run and never once change in any way, forever remaining static. Character development? What's that...

Anyway, cute chapter. Kuran would be a devious hustler - good thing she has morals and Ichiko keeping her head on her shoulders.

Group Leader
Having access to the raws that're out, as this TL is behind by quite a bit, i can tell you Suzuki is really not that big an issue dude, you're super blowing it out of proportion.

In fact, Suzuki shows up a grand total of
Literally zero times
in the next 5 chapters.

My only gripe with the new girl is that she's not a gal (gyaru) but aside from that welcome aboard!

Supporter
Can't believe the author just straight up plopped Wolf of Wall Street right there like that...

Having access to the raws that're out, as this TL is behind by quite a bit, i can tell you Suzuki is really not that big an issue dude, you're super blowing it out of proportion.

In fact, Suzuki shows up a grand total of
Literally zero times
in the next 5 chapters.
Does the club continue to grow in size by gathering up other dissolved clubs like a strange game of Snake?

Users who are viewing this thread