Inkya Gyaru demo Ikigaritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Wonder, Can We Be Together Forever?

Dex-chan lover
how often does this manga publishes chapters? it seens like there is only 1 volume out even tho it started 14 months ago

Dex-chan lover
lol i wish i had cute (even if it was more platonic) friends like that when i was their age, well if they paid for the snacks/coffee now and then , other than parents being generous with an allowance or some places being dirt cheap even going out once a week could prolly add up but i'm just a cheapskate lol

Dex-chan lover
it's been a while since I've read this so forgive me if I can't recall, but this felt like the first chapter where it's unambiguous that they're together. Like, before, the only reason I found out that they were supposed to be together was the description

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I loved that she agreed her weight doesn't matter after the tummy comment.

Dex-chan lover
yuri only has two genders: Serious black hair girl and frivolous blonde hair girl. and thats how it should be tbh
real so real

9c501c3d85d172ca1d88f95558cc86dd.jpg

instantly thought of them

Double-page supporter
The way Ichiko joins Kuran on cussing out that “idol” guy, but she’s just can’t keep her eyes off of Kuran the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread