Inkya no Ore ga Sekigae de S-kyuu Bishoujo ni Kakomaretara Himitsu no Kankei ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,474
MC's mom giving her blessing for MC and Kuroki :win: Also, the girls here have absolutely zero defense, instantly blushing the second MC sweet-talks them. MC is just way too dense though, which is why he's completely clueless about girls. Anyway, next chapter is finally the beach and bikini arc:kreygasm:

aya1o1.jpg


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
2,028
Once I got up someone did this to me I'd probably punch them in the face because I was panicking. Imagine sleeping in your room alone and waking up and there's just someone you don't immediately recognize because you're half asleep standing over you. You'd freak out.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
171
It's a tough choice between Airi and Yuria.. aaarrrggghhh

I feel you brother. I was firmly in the Yuria camp before, but after re-reading just now I don't know anymore. The more this goes on the harder it is to root for one girl. Airi is adorable and kind. But I also like Yuria's tsundere-ish attitude and that she's one of us - an otaku. I can't pick :notlikethis:
 
Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
25
He's casually said "i'm thinking about you" to a girl and obliviously stunned the girl and has no idea why she acted weird.. how can an mc be more dense than that..smh
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,120
Ryota : Seriously, what's going to happen to my summer ?

(10 years later)

Ryota (cooking) : ... Hehehe...
Airi (looking up at him while breastfeeding her newborn) : Why are you laughing, darling ?
Yuria (playing with her twins toddlers) : Knowing him, it's probably something pervy... (giggling)
Kuroki (clearly on her last days of pregnancy) : As expected from our Ryota.
Ryota : N-no ! Well, kinda... just remembering our first summer all together...
All three (blushing red)

(And now, he can call all of them by their names !! Smooth !!)

Kuroki being a glass canon was not on my bingo card for this series.

TBF, the Yandere is usually more vulnerable to compliments and surprises attacks than the Tsundere.

I want Airi to get major points for being proactive AND adorable in a pretty stacked competition lol.

HA ! Stacked... I see what you did there :pepela:

It's a tough choice between Airi and Yuria.. aaarrrggghhh

IKR !? Both are just so likable... even physically, it's the old Tits VS Ass dilemna...
Honestly, if Yuria was just the busty one, she would probably have won already in my book !!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
165
Yuria is best girls for me with Airi being a close second.

She at least openly flirts with Ryouta, even though he doesn't know it.

Thanks for the tl
Yeah I'm slightly leaning towards Yuria a lil bit more.. but it's damn close.

Kurokis looks I'm not as much of a fan of and just how she is as a person as well. Though her blushing in this chapter was surprisingly cute for being her.. so my opinions might change.. though she will have a real hard time trying to surpass the other 2 lol.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Messages
1,103
Yeah I'm slightly leaning towards Yuria a lil bit more.. but it's damn close.

Kurokis looks I'm not as much of a fan of and just how she is as a person as well. Though her blushing in this chapter was surprisingly cute for being her.. so my opinions might change.. though she will have a real hard time trying to surpass the other 2 lol.
Yeah, I'm not a Kuroki fan either but that reaction was surprisingly cute. If they balanced those out more then I wouldn't be so put off by her
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top