Innocent Devil - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

The author wrote this on his webpage after chapter 17 came out. http://n-motoworks.blogspot.com/2018/03/incident-17.html

As stated in the margin note, next chapter will be the last. It's too bad, but the series is being cut. There's no special reason, it's just that the volumes haven't sold well. Well, it's probably just my own lack of ability. It's too bad.
However, fortunately(?) I've been aware of the possibility that it might cut since chapter 14, so I had four chapters to wrap up the story. Originally I'd wanted to put in a few more twists and turns, but no matter how long the story continued, it would've basically ended up at the same place. And so I think all of you who've read this far will enjoy it to the end.
I finally produced a draft for the last chapter just a few days ago, I wrote everything I wanted for the ending, and enjoyed doing it. I hope you read it.

Contributor
Shame she let her hair grow out again. She looked good with it short.

man, while i'm sad that the series had such an abrupt sort of ending, i'm whole-heartedly here for how it came with kind of sappy but good (yuri) feelings rather than grimdark edgy nonsense like you'd expect from something like this.

le3

Dex-chan lover
While the story is nothing, I don't mind if this series is longer........

Welp, I hope Kei have better run then this two....

Aggregator gang
sad that it got axed, i really loved this series

the yuri subtext where more than welcomed too

Dex-chan lover
shame it ended when it did, it felt like there should have been 2-3 more volumes worth of story content that got abridged. Poor best girl Kyoka-san. The ending while "fluffy" didn't provide quite the closure I was hoping for and just seemed to serve to make sure those two meet back up again at the arranged date despite their attempts at growing as individuals. I think a sequel to this series could work its just a shame it will never happen. Thank you for the chapter regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread