Insecure Herami Sisters - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking forward to the day little sister is going to go all yandere crazy stabby siscon on you and make her debut as a SOLO idol šŸ¤£

Double-page supporter
unlike the rest of this comment section, I will love to see how this silly girl ends up being a goof and realizes that is (potential) sister in law
Same. We barely know their dynamic and what she will add to the story. It's funny that people are malding just from her existence alone.

Oh she is going to have it bad... Let's see what is the older sister going to do when she knows someone is trying to get rid of her love!!

Dex-chan lover
Same. We barely know their dynamic and what she will add to the story. It's funny that people are malding just from her existence alone.
are we reading the same manga?
Older sis - useless
Younger sis - yandere for her sister
Idol girl - same unit as younger sis

it's been clearly established that Younger sis keeps distance with everyone except her sister. She's even cold to the idol girl even though they're a team at work.

Meanwhile, idiotic idol girl is running around assuming things and trying to get rid of older sis. Anyone with half a brain understands that that is not a good decision.

Double-page supporter
are we reading the same manga?
Older sis - useless
Younger sis - yandere for her sister
Idol girl - same unit as younger sis

it's been clearly established that Younger sis keeps distance with everyone except her sister. She's even cold to the idol girl even though they're a team at work.

Meanwhile, idiotic idol girl is running around assuming things and trying to get rid of older sis. Anyone with half a brain understands that that is not a good decision.
We know that because WE are readers. They as a character don't see the whole story.

Dex-chan lover
We know that because WE are readers. They as a character don't see the whole story.
uh yeah? Because we know, that's why we're allowed to judge these characters?? We know their relationships, their motives and how they interact already, that's why we know what this girl is trying to do is foolish and idiotic, and wasting time/chapters on her makes other readers frustrated.

Double-page supporter
uh yeah? Because we know, that's why we're allowed to judge these characters?? We know their relationships, their motives and how they interact already, that's why we know what this girl is trying to do is foolish and idiotic, and wasting time/chapters on her makes other readers frustrated.
I don't know what to say to you but, sure. It's fairly simple to see how she will make the story more interesting but you seem to want only 2 sisters as a main focus. Not terrible, but quite narrow-minded and shallow to dismiss what the author is coming up with.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to say to you but, sure. It's fairly simple to see how she will make the story more interesting but you seem to want only 2 sisters as a main focus. Not terrible, but quite narrow-minded and shallow to dismiss what the author is coming up with.
so, because I (and many others) find one (1) character uninteresting, suddenly we are "narrow-minded and shallow"?
Thanks for the personal attack buddy.

Anw, I stand by the fact that this idiotic idol girl is dumb, and she's just wasting the reader's time with her appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread