Insomniacs After School - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Daybreak's First Star - Pleiades Star Cluster

I just don't want it to be like I want to eat your pancreas type of ending, I will cry again this time for sure😔

Most probably the FMC will die and the MMC might win the photo competition by submitting a picture of the stars with her in it.

Am i the only one here not seeing the deathflags at all? I thought we were past that during the fireworks festival.

Dex-chan lover
There's no reason for her to suddenly die, her heart's been fine all these years. Author won't suddenly just kill her off right? Right!?? pls

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know just how much wishful thinking it is of my part but I always felt like she won't die in the end and I still kinda think that but that doesn't stop me from seeing deathflags in every chapters. Really hope it's just a bait...

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's gonna die, it wouldn't fit the author, I think. Their series are usually pretty drama-free and lighthearted. Plus, I feel like the death flags have been defused ever since she told MC about her past condition, that seemed pretty climactic to that "hidden arc".

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you have no cute girlfriend to take on a nice camping trip
141881-full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread