Insomniacs After School

I always felt like the manga shows us snapshots, like a bunch of photographs laid one by one. It's beautiful. Makes me both happy and melancholic.

Is there any way to check translation progress towards the next 3 chapters? Or is it just when it's done it's done

Dex-chan lover
@BepisJohnson
It's more along the line of "The next volume is literally not yet published". And I guess the translator also follows that physical release date.

I'm going to assume that you're in the latest chapter, and the latest chapter also happens to be the last chapter of that volume. The estimation for the next volume is Spring 2021, so yeah

@BepisJohnson yeah, the author only releases these chapters in volumes, Sleepyhead then TLs them all at once and releases them over a few days/a week. Chapter 47 says next volume "spring 2021," so ill assume sometime in april/march would be the next vol

Sorry for those who didn't like it but that was the most beautiful thing I've ever read honestly. So many small moments mean so much in the manga and those can be found in real life; I luckily have experienced some of those. The character development is spot-on and the romance is so well written it makes my heart ache. Might sound cringy but I love it. I rarely want to buy a manga irl but I definitly one day buy this one.

I’ve never thought about insomnia. But I can relate to almost everything. I guess sleeping less than 4h every night isn’t normal. Although it definitely isn’t this cute.

I also have insomnia, i cant sleep without taking a pill. I love astronomy too. This story is perfect for me ❤️❤️❤️ I love it!

Dex-chan lover
The food on Game Betty is amazing!
https://twitter.com/gamebetty_nanao/status/1363435210990227465?s=20

Users who are viewing this thread