Insomniacs After School

WAHHH this series is so good i love it

i love this author, he writes such nice heartwarming stories

Slice of life that actually feels like real life. Captures the conflicting feelings of drifting through life without direction, and sailing a chartered course perfectly. The art is to die for. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
This series is a straight 10/10. I already gave it a 10 star. I wish Seven Seas Entertainment can pick this amazing series up. I would 100% buy all the physical volumes. 🙌

Ojiro Makoto is a true genius and really knows how to write good, fluffy, heartwarming romance. This is not the first manga I remind you that he wrote so beautifully. Do check this other works like Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki and Neko no Otera no Chion-san.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that no works by Makoto Ojiro ever got an anime adaptation is a crime. Fucking hell I hope this gets a live action adaptation.

@Sonaldo I agree, Makoto Ojiro is very underrated. Looks like this manga is finally getting recognition. I really hope this gets an anime. One of my favourite sol manga for the past year, the chemistry between the two leads is so well done.

Dex-chan lover
After reaching this point I believe we can rest assured, even if Magari is still on death row.
The way this mangaka deals with drama and character developments, I imagine that even if Magari ends this her death will not be an event in this story. She will just live and eventually die like any other people, no fuss about it, even if the life span ends being a little shorter than average.
If, if this happens, because for everything we know she is cured and 100% healthy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is Slice of Life + Romance at its peak..
The artstyle is so good tht too the night skys...aaaahh...
The characters are beautifully crafted and Romance is progressive..
And chap 47 is just LUB( ◜‿◝ )♡

His reason for not being able to sleep is exactly the same as mine. I'm really happy to see a story about someone who has the exact same problem as me.

This manga is slow-paced, vey lovely and wholesome. Give it a read - it'll be time well spent

Users who are viewing this thread