Insomniacs After School

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 26 answered me my doubts.

Her problem is just fear, she is ok.
She can very well have a normal life.

Dex-chan lover
This deserve a higher rating, suck it has been maximized

Dex-chan lover
The word "wholesome" does not do justice to this manga. This is wholesome on a whole another level than scientists have ever measured or observed. It's more wholesome than you can even begin to imagine.

Group Leader
everybody a gangsta until sleepyhead translates whole volume in 1 day
Thanks for the work!

am i going crazy or was there a chapter where they had to hide behind a large rock??? i cant find it??

Double-page supporter
before i get into this, can someone tell me if this is slow burn romance or is there actual evolution of the main cast's relationship ?

This manga can be summed up by two words.

Iyashikei
[ul]A term used for animes and mangas created with the specific purpose of having a healing or soothing effect. Works of this kind often involve realities with little to no conflict, emphasizing nature, the mundane, and the little delights in life. The goal is a means of getting away from daily worries, let the audience embrace a calming state of mind by using familiarity, simplicity, and appeal to positive emotions. As these works tend to involve normal people in normal situations, the Iyashikei genre often overlaps with the Slice of Life genre. Iyashikei often involves the subtler kind of heartwarming moments and sometimes has romance overtones. For this manga, it has romance. [/ul]Seinen
[ul]Seinen animes and mangas tend to be much more sophisticated and mature than their other counterpart genres. More attention is paid to the narrative and the interaction between characters than to action which is the main attraction for most viewers/readers, and the characters are more fleshed out. Realism is the calling card for the seinen genre, commonly earning it the acclaim for their depth and maturity. [/ul]
There is no fanservice or anything vulgar in this manga.
And no, this manga is not like Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai (I want to eat your pancreas) or Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April). Some comments in the chapters brought this up, and these are false.

This is??? so good???? Thank you so much for scanlating this, Sleepyhead! This story so far is an absolute gem, no joke; I'm so glad I stumbled across it today and can't wait to read more of it. The characters, the art, the plot—seriously, I could go on and on about why I'm diggin' this as of the newest chapter (27). That having been said...
I'm really hoping that this manga doesn't turn into a tragedy. I'm holding out hope that it won't be because Isaki's fear seems to explain some of her more worrisome actions/comments, but I really don't know. I'll still be reading and enjoying it for now, but I'm definitely remaining aware that this could get a tragedy tag at some point.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is the receptacle for the warm feelings of being alone with a person you're close to, def recommend.

Contributor
Cute af

When I first started reading it the art style messed with me a little bit, especially the FL, but tbh it makes sense cause they’re first years in high school.

Double-page supporter
Just read the entire thing, for some reason the art style is just...so incredibly cute. I love it.
Looking forward to when this gets picked up again.

Users who are viewing this thread