Inspector Kurokochi

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice! I've been hungry for some continuation

It's been so long

Contributor
Amazing, Kurokochi actually got some promotion from April Fools, Knowing that guy he must have bought off the mangadex staff.

if anyone's seeing this post then they should probably read Kongou Banchou, not because it's in any way related but just because it's awesome.

Group Leader
@subliminal
The way it works is that group leaders are given the opportunity to make an ad for a series they want (generally one they actually work on) to publicise it and for the fun factor as well obviously :p
So yeah, all of the ads are made by scan groups. And as far as I know all submissions are accepted, no bribing required 😁

Contributor
@Allexio
Instead of something convoluted and fantastical like that, you could just admit that Kurokochi slipped the admins a bribe. How much is he paying you to cover for him?

Group Leader
@subliminal
Damn... how did you see through me so easily?!
And here I thought my explanation was plausible!
Guess I'll have to call the hit squad on you.

Group Leader
@subliminal
AUWLcmL.png

So sad this manga seem abandoned, readed until vol 6 in French version and can say this a very good one
More original Than so many on the market, the graphics weren’t at my taste at the beginning but it s ok and the main character and the story are very fine

It's been quite some time since the last translated chapter—has anything happened?
Thanks for translating and making gold like this available.

QSS

Group Leader
@BrokenUmarXD dumbass if they weren't going to release more chapters they would've either said so or not released any chapters at all what's demanding "make more" gonna do

@QSS and @jawsh A chapter has been translated. Demanding actually got me another one. HEHE boi. Thank you all for the chapter, you already know what to do or shall I repeat myself as if you're a little child. I might join the discord, might not.

Users who are viewing this thread