Interview #1: Slow AF

Group Leader
@suryaiyer13
Yeah don't worry, I get food from all of the major food groups:

Burritos.
Taquitos.
Water.

This whole "eating" thing people do is really easy.

Banned
To be fair, evangelion's not all that good. It had a lot of influence on the medium, but so did moby dick.

Group Leader
@itainteazy
I mean, I haven't really experienced any. Loli Mamoritai doesn't actually talk to anyone but the angry readers via the chapter T/N's, and I don't care what the readers have to say unless it's actual criticism of our work, rather than something stupid. I don't really care about most the drama behind groups leaving and sniping and all that shit.

I probably won't quit translation ever. I may take a hiatus eventually to actually learn Japanese or something, but I don't think I'll ever fully quit. I just gotta learn the language first.

Group Leader
The Mahoutsukai group (6354) is willing to participate in the interview, our representative is Gerasik1999 (63359). In case of questions, I invite you to our discord.

@DrWhoCares if you're doing it out of spite (much appreciated by the way), fancy picking up Saving 80k for Retirement? The knowledge that Loli was so mad when some other group picked up Average Abilities before he did made my week, and I would love to experience that again.

I also translate to learn japanese, it's so fulfilling. I also love my language so it's like double-profit.

Still, sometimes it's hard ?

Where do you buy raws, btw?

Group Leader
@nuciee
I've considered it. Issue is, we're SlowAF. If we were faster, sure.

@Musrar
Haven't bought any so far, other people keep getting them for me. I guess I bought raws once, but it was for several months and was for two series, Witch Hat and Ano Hito. But I just paid a guy instead of buying them myself so, dunno.

@DrWhoCares
I see. Do you mean you get the physical raw and scan them yourself or get the raws scanned by those guys you pay? It's just out of curiosity.

Btw, love the Evangeline pfp <3

Group Leader
@Musrar
I'll buy a physical copy of anything I like enough. But the raws just come from others. Usually digital I'd think.

Dex-chan lover
So not liking Evangelion means your not Weeb guess I am not a Weeaboo also hat Rahxephon if that means anything

Group Leader
@Tych
It's not that I don't like it, I never said I didn't like it. It's that I have barely seen any anime, or read most popular manga etc.

Basically, I like Japanese culture as a whole, rather than just the weeb shit.

well, Minna-sama no omocha is lowkey Girl for M hentai and for masochist man. So, if you arent an M, you will not enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
@DrWhoCares

I get that its just the hype everyone gives it(Evangelion) is always overblown the story is convoluted the main characters are uninteresting and oh yeah every dies at the end horrible BS deaths

I'm with you on Evangelion. Never really like it ( FLCL which is essentially a parody of Eva was much better).

Users who are viewing this thread