Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

I wonder if we'll get an update anytime soon, this manga is so cute

Dex-chan lover
damn i really will appreciate an update, this manga is my favorite

Yay, after 11 months SAD scans added 2 more chapters of Nekoyama-san goodness. Soon be here too I guess.

Dex-chan lover
i completely lost track. where the anime end again ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chapter.
Today i learned about the existence of one-volume spinoff of this manga called Ryuuzaki-san to Torao-san. About student council girls. Maybe someday

It really has been great being able read the chapters on a regular basis now thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Im already around ch30 and still unsure how'd they end up dating? or they arent but just acting like it? or just went with it? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Im already around ch30 and still unsure how'd they end up dating? or they arent but just acting like it? or just went with it? :huh:
they aren't dating, it's just that whatever Inugami says sorta becomes "did she actually mean that, or was it jokingly/just part of her personality?" Safe to say Nekoyama likes Inugami (but Nekoyama is more shy and concerned if Inugami "likes" her like she "likes" Inugami)

the friends joke around by saying they act like a couple "couple fight" etc etc but those are meant more of as a joke rather than anything

tldr they both like each other but aren't on the same wavelength and aren't officially dating

Dex-chan lover
they aren't dating, it's just that whatever Inugami says sorta becomes "did she actually mean that, or was it jokingly/just part of her personality?" Safe to say Nekoyama likes Inugami (but Nekoyama is more shy and concerned if Inugami "likes" her like she "likes" Inugami)

the friends joke around by saying they act like a couple "couple fight" etc etc but those are meant more of as a joke rather than anything

tldr they both like each other but aren't on the same wavelength and aren't officially dating
i see, so hopefully, we get something about their romantic progress or an official dating soon, or author san just wanna leave it like that either way they're fun to read/follow in these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a character chart out there listing everyone with names, classes, etc? For some reason this is one of those series where i keep getting mixed up about ppl's names

Users who are viewing this thread