Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 1

man i got way too excited to see jumin LMAO i need to calm down or else im scared i'll be disappointed in the end since majority are saying it'll likely go the 707 route in terms of romance.

Dex-chan lover
I kept waiting for the text but it never came, i was surprised.
i really thought it would be ray for a second. Absolutely did not expect Rika. Maybe having Rika introduce mc to the rfa is what they're going for?? Or maybe not. But if she's 'still alive' does this mean MC might have long hair by the time the game period starts???

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not a fan of the mc design. They should've used the default Mystic Messenger mc design (long brown hair) instead of this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Are they taking a risk and change the prologue after all??? Well, i'll see where this is going :3

By the way....
MC to Rika: "i've never met a person so kind!"
Us who played the game: (꒪⌓꒪)

MCs hair and style is so weird but I'm ok with it since I get to see the story with maybe an ending.if it doesnt have a n ending I'm able sooooooo sad or mad. Idk

I think there will be a little time gap between the actual things happen and now.
Also I saw the raw chapters are released up to 8 or 9 or maybe more as I saw many korean artist ss and fangirling over their bias.
So I think we will see more chapters in next days.

Leave it to bucci gang to come thru. I'm happy this got picked up! Which route are they gonna go for though will it be the true route?

With 707? Like when Hakouki got an anime the route they followed was Hijikata's or will it be like other otome anime where there's ambiguity. I'm with 707 but he's always tied with Zen and Ray in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread