Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 1

oooh so that's how the whole story begins.

I'm relieved that it's not just a random girl that they picked to continue the project.
The author build such an interesting background for the MC!♡

Oh my! My heart starts to fall for them again 😭😭😭 should I start playing the game again? 🤪🤪🤪 Let see how they gonna turns Rika out.

I wonder which route this webtoon will take? I just want everyone to be happy. And yes, even Rika. :(

Rhaesar wtf you should probably do all the routes before talking because if you think v isn’t sympathetic then you’re a bit lost

Omg OMG I think my heart will EXPLODE!❤️💥 I can't take my beast calm.. I want MORE!... I saw that in the official site they posted the first and second chapter free and the others needs to pay
.. When can we see all of them? 😭 I want to learn Korean! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@moniasf
believe me I'm not lost at all, ofc I played all the routes. V is responsible for everything that happened. One cant even blame Rika with her mental state, but V knew what he did all along. He knew Rika abused Saeran, he knew Rika was unstable and FOUNDED A HARMFUL RELIGION. He had to call the police as soon as he found out . He had to tell the others what was going on. He acted selfishly. Because of his 'oh so sense of responsibility' Yoosung, Saeran, and basicly everyone suffered. Just because he is handsome you cant make his actions justifiable. He shut everyone out, Jumin was his best friend, both him and Rika's, he could have just asked for his help. With Jumins connections, I wonder why he didn't. Yoosung was her cousin, if he told him about Rika's unstability before, he could have helped. And Seven, Saeran was his brother. V and Rika basicly promised him to protect Saeran, and in the end what they did was abusing him. He is no saint. He deserves no sympathy. He should have asked for help. He should have used that brain of his.
In the end what he did was just BEGGING Rika to not involve innocent people into her scheme, FEELING SORRY about what happened to Saeran and everyone, and not doing anything about all this at all.

YESSS finally! thanks for the translation 💖 jumin always the most beautiful 😌 I can't wait to see Saeran 😍

im going to pee. i love 707 so much AFDLKJALDADAF
i was not expecting to see him any time soon!!!!!! oh my god everyones so beautiful and handsome my little heart cant take it no more!!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
i screamed at every character appearance lmaoo i miss these characters so much
i hyperventilated at seven's appearance. POLITE BOY.
also. i-- MC is an orphan?? LMAO rip that explains a lot
omg wait
rika??
this is. so sudden.
but it's a really good way to explain how MC got the phone in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread