Invitation of Mystic Messenger - Ch. 1

Oh shit... Rika..! I wonder which route this story will lead to., please be seven or maybe this will just go on with the story without a specific route?

Aggregator gang
Aha, just imagine she ended up with Jumin who's filthy rich lolol or can't we just assume that this manhwa will have a total different story than the original game where we can save Rika too? 😂 idk

Dex-chan lover
Helll yeah we've got a series baby!!! Now let's see how will they pull this off on the ending part!....

Are they going to choose only one route? Open ending route?? Harem route?? Or emo route for the mc... Also I don't mind if they take the gl/yuri route!!I hope everyone will be happy on the ending.Now I'm excited to follow this one. *_*

Woah Rika is shown right from the beginning I’m surprised lolol i’m scared that this manhwa will be an open ending with mc not romancing anyone cries pls don’t do that

i'm so happy we got to see rika so early on....!!!! i love them all so so much, i'm so happy about this webtoon...

thank you so so so much for scanlating it!!!

the art's so pretty,, when i saw rika helping the mc i had to pause and stare at the art for a while. thank you for the translation!

Uhh, I honestly can't stand Rika.
Cheritz is really pushing for her image to change, but they did it so badly in the game.
So I'm hoping the comics will do her better, but I still won't like her though.

Users who are viewing this thread