IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 10

I think this is already fast. i'm good with this pace, thank you for your hard work

@NEly 5 a week is blazing fast, please don't overdo it, if the raws only come out very sporadically you'll throw us into a pit when you've caught up.

Aggregator gang
That's so fast! Seriously! I am translating a novel with only like 30 chapters and it's going to take me close to a year to finish it lol. I admire your speed!

I'm laughing at the fact that she essentially looked up a wiki how article on how to identify an forgery 😆

Dex-chan lover
Energy time heyy bring up that she's a sorcerer because of tree smart phone I laugh out loud. Technology is magic I guess
Many thanks

I hope the translator keeps going. Don't mind the comments so much, I personally see the translation as being fairly good!

Group Leader
The whole finding forgery is a pretty interesting thing, I'd recommend watching this video if you're interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amu2mOsIz-w&t=575s

Nothing wrong with your translation looks pretty much fine for me at least.
Thanks again for your hard work in a short time!

Thank you for translating this! I’m loving the snark comments you made ^^ can’t wait to see how iris rebukes the not forgery claim

@maffo666 but there is a pit. 😂 I think I said in one of the chapters that I only have up to chapter 30 of the raws.

@4sarah1212 😂 well... it’s in a language I can understand... well at least 70% of it. So it does help speed the process.

Don't worry. I think your speed is very fast xD
Take your time and don't overwork yourself.

Thanks for the chapters! :)
Glad to see the story is finally progressing in terms of plot.

Aggregator gang
@NEly
Lol, I can understand the language too XD I'm not fluent, but I'm at least at the high intermediate/advanced level but it still takes me that long haha. I'd like to think that I'm not slow, so let's just say you're fast XD

thank you for the chapters and please do keep translating this.
Licensed English Officials always takes forever to catch up to the raws and some of them don't even update at all and leave them to collect dust until the licenses drop

Dex-chan lover
All the knowledge of the modern world in the palm of her head! TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF IRIS.

Not sure how she's going to prove it's a forgery though. Unless she's just going to bluff in a way to get him to out himself? Either way, she's standing out as someone interesting to the Duke every single time they meet.

At this point, she should hire the child for something.

Users who are viewing this thread