IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 11

Thanks for the chapter!
Astounding, so thanks to the smart phone she knew that tempura refers to using a paint gun at 15ft to create impressionist paintings. That or something like egg yolks were mixed into the paint to create a fast drying medium. Seriously though, had to look up tempura and a few other things she referenced in Wikipedia to know what she was talking about. And was kidding about paint gun. If he's both the duke and her brother why is he hiding his identity so much since it seems he never revealed himself even during the time leading to her death in four years? Also, how did he become a duke and a blond while gone? Guess we'll just have to see.

☆゚・:*:・。'★゚・:*:・。Thank you…(´人`●)SOOOOO━━\(´∀`●)/━━MUCH!!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I know I'm at fault, but I had never used Discord till groups became more active there.​
@umine​

I'd Install clash of clans and watch every f1 season available till 2021

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, she figured it out. Clever Iris.

In the end, she got by with a bluff. On both counts.

If i was reincarnate into another world, I don't know what i can make physically, but at least i know i can make ..... sound tactical decision in war. No season 8 GoT for me.

I’d be so useless if I reincarnated to a place without technology. Only skill I have is coding or maybe math lmao

also, I haven’t noticed till now, but doesn’t the duke’s name sound like balenciaga 🤔

Dex-chan lover
If I was re-incarnated to another world...

I'd make door-knobs! Or at least patent the design for them~ it might sound strange, but door knobs are a wayyy more recent invention then we think. I'm less confident I could remember the design of a zipper, but that'd be a money maker~

If I got reincarnated.. Maybe I can sell herbal medicines no one knows yet-- and also be a nutritionist and person who helps people train their body to be fit?

HEYYY. There's lots of knowledges from the net that no one knows yet in other worlds, usually.

Users who are viewing this thread