IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 13

@Hollow7F a lot of them are readers who get them from aggregator sites, the same sites that like to remove all credits pertaining to the scan group so i'm not surprised if they take a screenshot of it and post it on their instagram. I've talked to some and majority didn't even know/realize this was a thing, so the least we can do as readers is inform of those who put the posts up and explain the consequences of what might happen. Of course, some are realllly stubborn as hell which leads to the only thing you can do, mass report.

mrf

Awwww... Why am i hanging?? Someone must have left me questioning..

Ps: thanks for the chapter.

Awesome chapter. Thanks for your work translating. Good luck with everything you do!

Well, it's just me, one person that's uploading this so it won't hurt...
Well, it's just me, and that other guy that's uploading this so it won't hurt...
Well, it's just me and those other person that's uploading this so it won't hurt...
Well, it's just me and a ton of other person that's uploading this so it won't hurt...

People just don't seem to freaking understand... 😓 I'm sorry you had to go through this. But still, thank you for your work.

@cax1994
Right? Well, he did say she has a thick-skin. Which she has to have at this point. Especially what she went through.

Dex-chan lover
Now, I know this probably won't happen because it's too goofy, but I couldn't help but imagine the letter going:

Location of Duke Valenciaga: ↑ Here he is.

I guess an English equivalent to what the Duke said was like "Whether it's their appearances, or what's underneath.", which implies something a bit more lecherous-sounding.

@paychronia omg yes!! 😂 my brain just doesn’t compute sometimes. I was thinking about this sentence but it was like “errr I know this.... but somehow I can’t remember “.

AHHH!! Thank you for your work! I'm so excited (〃´∀`〃)♥!! Hehehe, I wonder how he's written it down hmm.. I laughed so hard at Iris covering her decolleté HAHAHA XDD!

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing what the duke might have said might be closer to "beautiful bosom." This can be interpreted as a woman's chest/breasts, but the duke actually meant heart/love/care. Of course, I haven't seen the raws so I don't actually know. Just speculating. 🤔

SHAME ON YOU, YOU DAMN IG POSTER. STUPID. You don't listen when asked. I hope you choke on bread or something.

HAHAHAHHAHAH THAT MAN GONNA BE KICKED OUT BY HIS WIFE AGAIN. That's what you get for stealing instead of buying it from the maid.

Is he a pervert?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
So love/heart but misunderstood as bosom/chest. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread