IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Idk I think I'd leave the entire script of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" as my last will and testament too

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that doesn't give two hoots about her shitty uncle+family and just wish that the author wouldn't waste time on it? Giving those people a "sad" background doesn't justify their behaviour. Ah well. Thanks for the translation and I hope you get some good news.

Dex-chan lover
TL on a roll with the notes... don't get too excited and putting intrusive notes because we can't have another WhitePod drama here...

oh, don't worry though i'm not complaining, I also enjoy reading them notes.

Supporter
So are we supposed to feel sorry for the Aunt because Iris's fortune is the only way she can act like she is rich?

How is the cat doing?

Double-page supporter
What the heck, the translator is a girl?
#Dropped
Just kidding, really appreciate the effort you are putting in.
I will get you a coffee when I get another job.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector he's a Typesetter of certain manga
(i believe it's Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu but can't find the chapters and i'm kinda bit loss here so bear with me). that guy put lots of TS-notes and comments on literally almost every panel while some people amused some are pissed. comment sections were full of critics and support on a couple of chapters until his group decided to post 2 version with and without them notes. but then people kept complaining until (maybe?) he's fed up and stopped.

i kinda missed the time when people making wild memes on credit pages.

Dex-chan lover
O3o so the lady actually loves her husband but she wants the husband to bend to her every will and yet she's here keeping a man and bending to the 'lover's' whim. Ok. I guess
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
But didn't you already say that you're a girl? Hm well I don't care either way, I really appreciate the chapter as always!

Lol that "prostrate" page was funny for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Backstory!? This can only mean...redemption and/or death!

In all seriousness though, I'd feel bad for auntie if she weren't a natural-born egoist who craves superiority over others and manifests that desire in constant verbal assault on her niece. The adultery isn't great either, but it seems like her husband is doing the same sorta thing so let's let that part slide as an unspoken "unhappy marriage" arrangement.

I was under the impression you were a girl from earlier messages, so no idea where that impression came from. Either way, keep up the good work.

Contributor
@pokefairy Don't do it in english, do it in russian, because you know they will never translate your life story into russian ;p

Heol! I thought you were a guy. Idk why though 😂. Maybe it's the cats? Anyway, thanks for the chapter. I enjoy your comments 😂.

Users who are viewing this thread