IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 14

Supporter
Lol the aunt and uncle are a match make in heaven. Can't wait to see them losing everything they have and fall into ruins

Dex-chan lover
I like how the translator note is mostly just snarky remarks 😂
Still, thanks for the chapter.

A Girl?!! I thought you were a robot that came from the future or something...😥😩

Fed-Kun's army
Next chapter will have a cliffhanger? Guess I have to wait until the one after that.

Dex-chan lover
That guy getting coochie and money from her is clearly a chad. He won life. Gz mate.

Dex-chan lover
I guess you really were sick. You already mentioned you were a girl in ch.7 when you got sick (normal girl stuff)

Great work scan/translating. Back problems are common with my girl too regardless of posture.

Thank you for the translation! Ah, I like reading the official texts, contracts and etc., which have to be some serious stuff and end up something... not serious. I can't understand, why the artists use random english texts for this kind of thing. In the past I saw a picture (sadly, I don't know in which manhwa) where there was a lot of paper, where we should see various information which is necessary foor the plot, but we saw a lot of paper, with the same text and the text was some kind of poem.

Thank you for uploading!!! I really like that you put some side comments 😆😆 . I hope you pass the interview!!!!! Goodluck.

Goodness gracious... She's a looney ever since she's a kid.

Anyways I hope you'll pass with your interviews! And thanks for the chapter

to clarify; my previous comment on the prior chapter was not a aggressive motion towards you miss scanlator. i simply detest cliffhanging reliant comic/manga/manhwa/manhua of which apparently is my fucking only choice of reading material

I do hope you do well, and I hope your back-pain subsides some after doing chapters for us. Thank you for your hard work, may good luck and fortune favour you
*bows*

Thanks once again for the translations and I wish you the the best of luck with your interviews <3

auntie doesn't realize that her husband looks better, then again it might be his bedding skills (not improving even though cheating on other women lol)

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the aunt at all. She's a conniving, self-centered adulteress...but at the same time, I feel a little pity that her desire for love is being so betrayed by this guy. Betrayal always sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread