IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the double chapters :3 I'm fine if you go on hiatus till things cool down and you get settled :eek:

OwO Cliff!!! Thanks for all your work translating. I hope no one reposts it! I really want to know what it's coming next.

@NEly what job are you applying for? Depending on the job, the contents of the email differ. For the most part, you should mention what you bring to the company and how by hiring you can be a good use of the company's resources. However, if your job has no tangible effects on the bottom line, demonstrating this can be difficult.

Cursing the king without hesitation and then inwardly decrying someone else's insolence after they only made a rather obvious observation in a simple, straightforward manner.
Yep, she seems reasonable enough. :p

@NEly woah the company is actually want to write why are you deserving. That is actually hard especially if you don't have experience performing the job is much easier. But I hope you got the job!!!! I am unemployed too 😭😭😭. Anyway another cliffhanger like why??!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I hate BS interview games. To me, it's usually a sign that a company either copy "creative" interview templates from online, or wants to start powerplay mind games early with employees.
I mean, the "correct" answer is to sound like a well-fitting little gear for the big money machine and say textbook answers they want you to say, but...eh. Don't feel too bad if you don't get the job, since it's at best a 50/50 that you dodged a bullet. It's not much for advice as far as getting jobs go, but I wish you the best of luck, wherever your career ends up.

Anyway, this queen...is definitely not an ally. I feel like I need a family tree chart or something soon, because I'm starting to get confused on who is related to who.
Looks like the viscountess's plan was to have her dress get all cut up too. That...would not have ended well for the maid, considering the queen's interest in it.

Damn maid, she trusted you and were gonna betray her! Good thing the head maid was there to stop you. 😤😠

Users who are viewing this thread