IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 19

Wheeew that evil glare was sufficient but it would've been nice if she slapped her aunt.

Your cat is sooooo cuteđź’•

She's talking about superiority when she's technically still lower than Iris cause her husband hasn't taken over yet her title, he's still just a guardian. That aunt is really getting crazy now, with how she's acting

I wish she slapped her aunt too. Or punched her, that hag deserves a black eye. She had a lot of nerve to steal from Iris then claim Sophie was in the wrong. When in truth, Sophie is the best girl!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she the household head? Should not she be able to ban the aunt/uncle/whoever she damn well pleases from the premises? Even a worm will turn after all, and technically she's the bigger one here.

On the other hand, I get it that up until this point she's been hiding just how much spine she has so I can understand that the aunt wouldn't change her tune on a dime.

Also I am pretty sure that there are other rules at play. Otherwise all three would be headed to the guards and not just the maids.

Supporter
I think the Aunt expects to be able to walk all over everything. That is why she went to Iris's house to try and take her jewels.

Things be hitting the fan soon!

Also, cats!

maybe iris didn't slapped her aunt because she is still her aunt and guardian? like, it would cause some sort of huge scandal if she did and the consequences would be too big? like, outsiders will say she bit the hand who fed her or something, idk

Dex-chan lover
Yesterday our cat died from being mawed by some stray dog don't know how that dog got there or she got there but it was tragic that my whole family grieved for her. I cried ever since I've forgotten how to. Then I saw your cat pics it made me happy have nice day and cheers.

Sorry for the depressing story.

Your cat is the cutest boy ever!! So precious!!

Grrrr, the Aunt and her maids should've suffered longer. Poor Sophie.

Users who are viewing this thread