IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 23

"HEH!!!!!"
lmao WHAT.
very great villain.
much brilliance, nice character.
very big brain dialogue.
my knees are LITERALLY shivering.
such an oustanding antagonist, much fear.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Iris is really starting to take charge and using the knowledge of both lives to her advantage. Btw, the stuff Tata and translator weren't getting on page 14 is likely because Iris was talking about how Tata's children suffered due to Uncle and co. abusing them and/or tossing them out or killing them for being on Iris' side instead of theirs sometime between now and when Howard murdered her. So it sounds odd because she's referring to things that she knows were going to happen but they don't since it hasn't happened for them yet. That aunt really considers herself to be entitled and outside of punishment. Good to see she can still care for and worry about others. Other stories where MC was brutally betrayed and murdered had MC twisted and turned insanely cruel only caring for revenge on those who wronged them and those who either did nothing or believed and sided with the villains' lies over their truth.

Oh my, the cursing, humiliation and slapping in this chapter... I love it!
Way to go Iris 😆
Thanks for the chapters!

NICE SLAP. HAHAHAHAHA

The pic of her looking down at the end is like "Foolish mortal.. you dare go against me?" LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread