IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
The expressions of the maids when they tasted the dessert cooked by Iris are beautiful.

We finally get to see her brother! I wonder how the story will pan out from here x)

Okay, so I suspected right, he was her brother. And in the original timeline, he probably died in the war with the South, because he never went back home to protect his sister.
On the other hand, Valenciaga... he didn't even lift a finger to help her in the old timeline, that kinda makes me pissed off, because he had promised Anakin to help her. And especially after he died, he should've at least checked on Iris and give her a hand or something. Haaaaah
And Iris is goin to the info room to get info about something their boss had ordered. Right, that could go down well xD But I guess it'd be stranger if she didn't look into the matter!
I want to eat strawberry cake TT_TT

@Pocky8 but he did help her. Look back at the previous chapters. When she first went to the information room.

Actually in the original timeline he did help her by sending his servant, the maid girl with short hair, and iris didn't know why she helped her...

@NEly, I'm talking about the old timeline. Before she died and reclaimed memories of her earlier incarnation and went back in time. She didn't go to the info room in that timeline, she was alone and was used as much as the Mishalla's wanted. Valenciaga was nowhere.

This timeline, he did help her some, but yeah, he pretty much left her alone after her rejection. But seriously, what did he expect, making that proposition so suddenly? I thought he got to know her personality a little better during their dealings. And he could help a little bit from the background, even if he doesn't marry her. But, well. Anyway. Kudos he's not being a stubborn a-hole about the whole thing, I guess? Is that something we celebrate now? Men respecting women's opinion / decision? It should be natural.

Ah, sorry, went a little bit off-topic 😅

This is so interesting xD! , its gets more exiting everytime i wanna read next chapter already😥

I just found this webtoon today! Thank you for translating it!!! OMG! It's amazingly good!!! I love it!!

@Pocky8 As the people said before if you look back at the first chap you see the woman who was helping her try to escape, basically died with her (in the first timeline) and was one of his people. She sees her again in second timeline ch 4 (her name is Glandy)when she visits the information room and assumes she had her own reasons for helping. Even the translator makes a note that she was the one screaming at the main girl's husband in ch 1. She looks similar to one of her current maids but it wasn't her it was his person.

Users who are viewing this thread