Iris Zero

Supporter
LOVE this manga and the way it explores the trauma of different characters. There are elements of fluffy relationships, coming-of-age, sci-fi, and even a bit of psycho horror (a BIT) in the story. Creative and well done. BUT beware joining us in hiatus hell, it's sad here.

Zzzzzz My list of 'probably never gonna be complete' manga grows. (other mangas on my list berserk, drifters)

Shit I got hooked up to this manga but damn I need an update. The story is getting better and better that I haven't stopped reading till the end. I'm planning on giving it 10/10 rating but I want to know the ending first before giving it.

Anyone knows what happened to this manga? It went on hiatus long ago and then they started publishing it again and after a while they stopped again. The artist still uploads artworks of the manga so I don't know if its still ongoing or not: https://twitter.com/takana_hotaru

I heard the artist for this manga is ill. Hope he gets better soon, this manga is very very good.

Me after one year came back here :

Why we are still here just to suffer?

I remember reading a comment from somewhere that the author passed away, but idk if this is true or not.

Dex-chan lover
The decision to set up Hijiri with Kuga and Ayase with Tokita rather than just having Hijiri and Ayase together like is hinted early on is utterly baffling.

Hell, I don't think Kuga and Tokita should even be in the main friend group! They both did terrible things repeatedly and never really repented for it. They only cried about what they did to each other, not about what they did to other people. Fuck off with that.

Users who are viewing this thread