Iron Ladies - Ch. 126 - Dragon Slayer Alliance

it s just 36 planets and 49 kingdoms to destroy and the universe will gain peace. LoL

Dex-chan lover
.......this is becoming a little bit shitty, I don't understand in which position the humans are, he's trying to save people from monarchy, slavery, and dictatorship but they don't want that system to change. So he's only helping the nonhuman race but everybody is against him because apparently in the future all humankind became retarded and the uglier you are the meaner you become (which I find really offensive ).

Fed-Kun's army
i bet he fake his death so all of those who think that other inferior human or race = slave will show themself
so now he got the list of 'i must kick dem ass' all he need to do was do same stuff as always promising he will paint his wall with their face

Well looks like 4 assh*les lords are the new future victims for Mu..........Seriously the dude literally has a Walking Goddess (who is also a gender bender version of him) in his files and the humans still think that can beat him? Mu, dude, just kill humanity in general, their stupidity is a worse fate than death itself.

Those people wanting the mc dead sound just like liberal snowflakes.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure it's merak? I think the proper translation is dumpling, more or less. Ayy thanks for the new chapters.

im amaze that the author(im asuming he design it) can make a character's face so disgusting to see ,dfcks wrong with that expert,so annoying ahaha. sorry for my english

The big question now is if Humanity is worth saving now.
All I see is an entire organization of idiots to be purged by beiyang, like the Emperor in WH40 uniting all of terra.

Spoiler:

He will reveal himself soon with all his power (Mu was actually in a finer eating cake the whole time xD)
And everyone shits their pants
The three-legged crow now already broke the contract, since our MC is not dead.
This was a brilliant way to lure out all the other enemies

Dex-chan lover
@DeanWinchester. OUCH PLEASE USE THE SPOILER TAGS with the [.spoiler][./spoiler]

Also is it just me or is Three legged crow crazy enough to forget the OTHER Dragon is still alive

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman
It's not that complicated. The people at the very bottom (non-humans and poor humans) are in dire need of reforms. Middle class and above have a vested interest in statu quo and are afraid of him, because even for those middle class people living under a dictatorship, they have a lot to lose in a violent revolution, while the boots of the powerful are seldom on their necks.

And the poll was probably rigged in some way.

Fed-Kun's army
@AlmondMagnum People tend to over-reach one way or another when discussing the topic of the poor, either holding them up as universal Poor Unfortunate Souls or painting them as entirely responsible for their fate. As usual the truth has elements of both but can't be factually or accurately called either.

It's almost guaranteed that the poll was rigged to some degree, but probably not as much as you think. To use an old Scottish farmer's analogy from when I visited the highlands a while back (brogue has been removed for legibility, sorry :p ), "Sheep are always scared of the sheepdogs because they can't really tell the difference between sheepdogs and wolves."

You're also giving the poor too much credit. While the rich are at risk of developing a sort of schizophrenia ("The world is defined by how my money manipulates it") and the middle class are at risk of developing a sort of exhaustion based apathy ("I'm too busy working here, fuck off"), the poor are at risk of developing a version of lazy ruthlessness ("Morality is a one way street, from the well off to me, so anything goes"). Poor people who win the lottery usually sink right back into being poor because they feel no need to spend it wisely, and refuse to use any of it to pay for help, and the poor are frequently the biggest predators of each other.

Modern day American inner cities are excellent demonstrations of this.

@Soleilsky You're also advocating for the slaughter of everyone who supports Mu and Beiyang Fleet, as well as a huge category of people who have committed no crimes, done no real wrong to anyone, and all the unknown souls who have done good for others but will never be known by "the world".

Dex-chan lover
i swear the author has the shortest memory i have ever seen. he can't even remember what happened in the past chapter. there are just so many things that makes no sense at all

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork
Of course my post was very simplified. After all, we've seen rich people support him, and poor ones calling him the worst tyrant. My point is, he represents, potentially, a violent revolution. Some people stand to benefit from his actions, others stand to lose. And which category you fall into mostly depends on how shitty your life is in the present system.

Fed-Kun's army
This narrow minded peoples. Made me break my tea cup. Good thing it wasn't my favorite cup of tea. Those fuckers who satisfy their superior arse(btw in reality is pretty accurate.). Needs to get one hell of a beating from heaven defying dragon queen. Especially that new "anal"yst is even worse than that guy who died in a car.

*ranting* don't take this seriously. It's just a manhua...

Haha, of course they announce their little "alliance" just when they thought he kicked the bucked. They were scared shitless, and will be.

Users who are viewing this thread