Iron Ladies - Ch. 126 - Dragon Slayer Alliance

i guess i will still use alkaid instead of merak and merkak instead of new alkaid ?

Double-page supporter
Defuq did I jsut read, I feel like I lost some brain cells. Yuiho planet lord, instigator and participant in terrorism (his 13 eagles) Invading and bombarding another planet, Merik (Alkard) just won the noble peace prize ? Does noone bat an eye at this ? Is the universe that stupid ? They going to ignore he just blew up his own home planet too... how many civilians were on that planet ?

Evil Dragon (our MC) fought off terrorism, saved a pricness in a hostage situation and everyone wants him dead ? lol betrayer of humantiy ? lol ? Didnt he establish business with Alkard energy demand ? Hes holding a gold mine when it comes to energy right now, solution to an energy crisis.

Feel like I going mad trying to understand these people, my heads hurting.

@suzubelle
Running a food stand in some backwater planet wasnt he ?

The people of this universe makes no sense...

That a crazy asshole rise to a position of power is normal.

That some (rich) people from a (ich) big city are against him? Okay.

However... that most of the people wants MC dead?! that's silly!

He should have the support of the poor, and there must be a lot of them given what we saw on the previous planets...

Even if all the rich and jaleous men are against him, it makes no sense so much people wants him dead.

Damn I hate the step son. I just can't stand that asshole. One of the most annoying and irritating characters ever. He needs a good hucking beating.
And dont get me started about the braindead people in thhis universe

Users who are viewing this thread