Iron Ladies - Ch. 134 - The Girls Are Here to Destroy Things

raw

Double-page supporter
Of course war bond exist money is power tell that to USA that drain French and English gold and Russia with Spanish gold and Germany with jew gold. Who has more?

The host might be praising the protagonist but I think it comes from his heart. He did honestly call the MC's hairstyle shit in the previous chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh. More utter silliness. Unless the bullets were travelling at several machs above the speed of sound (not quite sure how many, but probably more than 10, which would require mega-powerful rail or gravity firing mechanisms), 200,000 / minute would completely ruin any shooting because the subsequent bullets would impact the ones in front of them before they hit the target.

Group Leader
@ninjadork If they had a many barreled electric ignition system similar to the Metal Storm system that can fire up to 1 million rounds per minute it'd be possible however since the artist designed it as a single barreled cannon yeah it's patently ridiculous on par with the 800km sniper battle with its impossible firing lines and a distance that would take each shot almost 4 minutes to land even if it WERE travelling at mach 10

Dex-chan lover
She got a wine commercial, a promotion to general, and now at the peak of human tier lmao get rekt

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork, @FlashGordan is correct. Look up bulletstorm. It, honestly, will, probably, be the next natural progression for firing projectiles.

The author doesn't always get the logic or science right. But when he does, Iron Ladies.

Made an account to say thank you @allenallenallen333 for your work in translating what is easily my favorite series.

Seriously, I cannot praise this series enough. This recent story arc has been easily my favorite one, because Mu Siyun is shown being SMART in so many ways that don't revolve solely around 'lol I have superior technology.'

For one, yeah he faked his own death which was tricky, but look what happened immediately AFTER he faked his death; planet lords and royal dynasties started coming out of the woodwork to form the dragon slayer alliance against Beiyang. Think about that. They don't step out and openly oppose Beiyang until AFTER they think Mu Siyun is dead. So, he trapped them.

For two, every time he speaks of his angels, he talks about how angels are malnourished, ill-disciplined, and poorly equipped. In reality they're eating like kings, Ding Yuan's been drilling them nonstop behind the scenes, and he has had several battles in which he's hid their superior equipment, or just straight up did not use the angels at all, see the battle on Yihou in which he deployed almost none of his angels and instead relied solely on the Shura for the actual fighting, or the fighting on the merchant station before that where the Angels specifically did not go all out.

And finally, the cooperation treaty with Three Legged Crow. That one confused me until it hit me while reading the updates yesterday. Why did he sign a cooperation treaty with Three Legged Crow rather than the fleet of Immortal Goddess who's head over heels in love with him? Because he knew that Immortal Goddess wouldn't dogpile on Beiyang when the planet lords and royal dynasties began to turn against him. Three Legged Crow might have, and its been established at this point that the only REAL threat to angels are other angels and holy races, which are under the sole control of Three Legged Crow and Immortal Goddess' fleet. That cooperation treaty was never meant to be a cooperation treaty as he didn't need the help of Three Legged Crow; he simply needed them to not turn against him. And what's happened? Three Legged Crow has just sat their twiddling their thumbs the entire time. All according to cake.

Freaking genius writing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cyoteblack I know what the Metal Storm is. An acquaintance of mine did some of the developing and testing work on it.

What the artist drew has no relation whatsoever to the 36 barrel weapon we're referring to.

Also, Bulletstorm is the name of a video game, not the weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread