Iron Ladies - Ch. 148 - Leader of Dragon Slayer Alliance

Thanks you so much allen. These chapters help keep me warm through these blizzards!

I feel bad for Himiko now. She has to hide her life from her family, while also enduring her husband having an affair.

Also 2nd best grill is a glutton for punishment, now no white liquor.

Dex-chan lover
Not completely sure due to loading issues because of the DDOS, but it seems like pages 8 and 9 are the exact same image, instead of page 9 being the continuation of page 8.

Nevermind, I just checked right now and it was fine. Must have been some buffering or caching issue due to the DDOS and slow loading times due to it.

Dex-chan lover
This kid have the potential to be a proper villain in the future. Perhaps if himiko got killed in the mission, and if he actually did love his step mother but acted not to; then he have the more reason to step into being a villain out of his own judgement towards the/his view of the world.

Any spoilers for this kid?

Dex-chan lover
Mu Siyun should just take Himiko for himself. I think they said that Mu Siyun is the only one who can have babies with angels anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Himiko....

"God? Give me a bottle of liquor and I'm a god too"
Definitely Golden Hamster's ancestor.

Double-page supporter
Nice... so Beiyangs about to go to war with over half the universe ? Nice! bring it on! Removing those dumbshits from power is beneficial for humanity.

hmm still cant feel sorry for 8 headed insect....... but I dont hate her.

@Romariel dont think too hard on it, hes just a dickwad who even gets beaten up by bullies without attemptiable to fight back. Weak ass character whos just talk. and worships the 8 headed insect goddess, but is too stupid to realize its his stepmother who he treats like trash.

Dex-chan lover
why exactly does she stay married to him then? he constantly cheats on her not giving a single crap about her, barely ever sees her and her step son who she has no actual blood relation to treats her like shit constantly... why is she so adamant about staying in this relationship? i get she wants a normal relationship where she's not seen a super weapon woman but a normal housewife sure but this is a terrible relationship and needs to end...

How in the hell did that douche even get to marry Himiko?

Himiko really lucked out. Both father and son are pieces of shit.

@Doomer as angels go up in tier their mental faculties decline when not using gears as a way to balance the amount of brain power it takes to function while using their gears. Due to this, the higher the tier the more flawed their personality becomes... like tripping over their own skirt, beating up randos who insult her, or accepting abuse if it makes her feel normal. Golden Hamster's alcoholism and the Shura angel's desperate desire to be useful are also a part of this personality malfunction due to the gears.

Users who are viewing this thread