Iron Ladies - Ch. 150 - Bad (Xiong) Kids Don’t Cause Trouble

loading and loading
thx for translating just finished lmao u cannot steal from the brick gang

Fed-Kun's army
The only way to get into trouble is to hit the emperor?

Well, guess what?

From the ex-gf's pov, she really did upgrade up the social ladder quite miraculously. Went from a guy who can hardly hold down a job to a prince of the one of the strongest nation.

@Vaqvbu1a Her BF she thought abandoned her was the guy the MC painted on the deck lol. If that was really the Emperor y would he steal food?

Oh I have feelings that we finally meet new paint for deck. Mu usually try use dukes as paint.
But how she didn't know that mu is Beijing fleet admiral is beyond my understanding.

@trov
Not being updated by few months ok but slightly over a year? Even I'm more updated on news than her. (Looking on news once per month or two)

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, team 7 in reverse alternate universe.
Blond trouble maker.
Ice cold killer in the making that just lost his big sister.
Quiet sidekick with inhumane strength.

Damn memories.

Dex-chan lover
You know, people in this manhua is actually unable to recognize each other other than the gender. We readers can recognize them because we can actually see the eyes of some people while the people in manhua can only see face's shape, mouth, ears, nose and sometimes hairstyle so it's understandable.

Dex-chan lover
1. She doesn't read the news huh? not even the damn internet?
2. Is that really Emperor Pleiades :O ?
3. He'll be pivotal for taking back the Princess. Definitely.
4. Sad we'll almost catch up >-< that means we won't have our daily Iron Ladies update.

Dex-chan lover
So we're going with that plot route, eh? The ol' "My mom wants to kill me so i as the rich/royal heir must run" plot.

The ex gf must have been living under a rock all this time. Don't even know her previous boyfriend had been turned into deck paint, and the one she's belittling is now rich beyond comparison with all that raw fuel he's got from Insect Planet.

Mu Siyun's ex being like this is good news for DY. He's clearly willing to date someone who is rather ignorant.

In the ex's defense, she was in a hospital for an indeterminate amount of time, and picking up on news as a patient can be very sketchy (particularly depending on injury level). After she got out and latched onto the prince, I could also see her focusing completely on learning what she needed to to hold onto him, while disregarding galactic news. I could also see the Ditu dynasty censoring/controlling the news on MS to the point where not recognizing him would be reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread