Iron Ladies - Ch. 177 - Fresh, Angry, and Bold Teenager

Dex-chan lover
UwU) a suprised attack as usual but it really effective for me

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter allen
it was delicious

Double-page supporter
It's Megazord time! 😁

Also, it hurts realizing how Himiko had just been doing exactly the things her teen self vows to never do few chapters back.

this standard for damage is getting on my nerves, a fucking nuke is insignificant if you are a space faring species. it's like an average european using the Imperial units for measurement, they cannot comprehend why anyone would use that dumb archaic shit.

Dex-chan lover
God it hurt's me how they're handling the sword and touching the blade wonder if the artist forgot where the handle was lmao🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@banirdag There's two kinds of countries; those who use the metric system, and those who have gone to the moon.

Also, if the nuke puts out enough radiation, it might be useful. If you can't kill the planet at the heart-equivalent, poison it to death.

Different note; nice to see a quick flashback that illustrates my point of Himiko being broken over time.

@ultraleaf

As long as you know how to grip it, you can grip a sword on the steel part. Hell, go google halfswording, it's a thing.

That said, in this chapter they do really grip them dangerously.

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf
a blade can't cut anything without some form of a slicing movement. You can easily hold a sword by the blade. There are actually more than one techniques for it.
Halfswording, for precice attacking of gaps in the armor and and Mordhau or murderstroke, where you basically use your sword as a club and hit your opponent with the guard

@ninjadork You meant to say "those who use the metric system and those who shoot up schools instead of having universal health care" right?
God bless.

Fed-Kun's army
I practice this arts. And the long blade is taller than me and heavier than normal katanas. But i'm getting used to it. It forces the user to be more than fit to wield it...

Fed-Kun's army
@Klin Well, if you want to turn a slightly pointed joke into political bullshit, I'm game.

You mean, "Those who have had two years of solid economic growth & more than a dozen of stable or reduced crime, and those who have spent the last several years hosting a near-exponential increase in general crime, stabbings, rapes, and acid attacks"?

Also, your healthcare? You mean the stuff you can pay for because our taxes and our garrisons provide the backbone of your entire military needs? That healthcare? The healthcare that not too long ago condemned an innocent young boy (Charlie Grad) to slow, painful death and refused to give his parents custody despite hundreds of thousands of people's worth of public outrage and his parents raising more than enough money to bring him to MY country, where MY people openly offered to treat him as a priority case?

Contributor
@Kalec with enough force and sharpness - can. But you don't use razer like(katana like) blades this way and european swords simple not sharp.

Fed-Kun's army
They were directly holding the blade part of the sword in page 1 and 2. But in page 3 the sheath appears out of nowhere. It looks more like an oversight by the artist.

Users who are viewing this thread