Iron Ladies - Ch. 201 - He Reduced the Powerful Enemy Ships to Dust

Dex-chan lover
hmm..... moons compressed down to extremely high density. Wouldn't the mass of all the shells in the magazine create high gravity that would collapse the ship/gun?, or at least create enough gravity to slow down the speed of the shells being shot? All the other objects near the gun would also start accelerating towards it. Think of it like having the mass of the Earth inside the gun. Anything that isn't orbiting the gun at sufficient speed will start falling towards it. With all that mass, you would also need a lot of energy to move around.

Well, after reading it again, he said each shell is 10 tons. But he used 65 moons to create all of the shells. Don't know the mass of the moons or the number of shells. Total mass is less than what I thought, but it is still significantly heavy, making it difficult to maneuver .

Double-page supporter
The thing warp engine he use that to hold that ammo without taking gravity. As usually warp engine negate mass in order to go faster than light.

The basic physics is more mass = more inertia; more inertia + high speed = really high force; really high force + small area of impact = super duper armor piercing. But as Nk9bjP4A pointed out, at matter this dense, it'll start affecting gravitational fields in a measurable capacity. Very likely, in addition to being a high powered AP round, these pseudo-white dwarf rounds are also bending the space around them. Since ship barriers are like atmospheres, the rounds are pulling the barrier's "air" into its orbit, preventing it from actually colliding with the round and slowing it down, as the former barrier begins to circle around the round rather than the ship.

@Nk9bjP4A He has 65 moons to work with, rather than he used 65 moons to make the rounds. Probably. What he did with the moons is entirely implied.

Fed-Kun's army
so if he shot that white dwarf sugar cube with high speed that mean 10ton x speed = total force ?

Thanks allen senpai for the chapter! Hope you,re well and healthy, physically n mentally, again thanks n double thumbs up to you😎🤗

a white dwarf is the heaviest and densest thing you can find in space well other than the neutron star and black hole it's so heavy that if you compress it to a size of a marble and put it in your hand it will go right through your hand and right through the earth like butter its

Dex-chan lover
Well, mass has gravity, moving mass creates gravitational waves, really dense mass creates bigger waves. It's pretty cool science where space itself is compressed and expanded.

im too dumb, so i don't know the consequences for killing some idiots... there's the end of dragon slayer alliance, good job bringing lots of resources just to get shredded...

and, there's a mistype on the sixty five mooncakes, if it really asking for 65 mooncakes to people that gonna be dead soon

anyway, thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
I guess it just meant that shooting at incredible velocity something extra dense will cause more damage than something less dense... logic if it's at the same velocity I guess... 😅

Do we even need to know science on how to launch a dense dwarf? lol
giphy.gif

I think it's more impressive that he managed to maintain a cube shape. Normally, wouldn't something like that be relatively spherical?

I'm pretty sure that 10 ton sugar cube was just a comparison for the density and not the actual size of the shells. The professor said that even small meteorites cannot damage a ship, and 10 tons are nothing compared to a meteor, no matter how strong you compress them. However, a meteor-sized shell with the density of 10 t/cm³ would be a different matter.

Fed-Kun's army
So a rail gun that shoots planets condensed to a sugar cube..... All I hear is gg no re

Users who are viewing this thread