Iron Ladies - Ch. 201 - He Reduced the Powerful Enemy Ships to Dust

Double-page supporter
I thought the science behind it is basically he make bullets from a material that is harder than what meteorite composes and then condense it to only a sugarcube size, improving it's penetration and density. The enemy ship's barrier is designed to block energy-based attacks, not physical. Additionally, the armor in the enemy ship is thought to be strong enough to endure meteor strikes, but those white dwarf bullets are claimed to be stronger than meteorites.

So really, this case actually doesn't really have much science behind it other than "type/element advantage" and can be summed to "The Hero used White Dwarf Bullets on the Enemy Ship, it's Super Effective!". :D

I made this account to just comment here. several things

1 - i love this story and really thankful to allan fro translating. this manga is part reason mangadex has become my main manga site

2- thanks for all the cultural explanations it helps me understand even though i know almost nothing about chinese culture

3- i want people to respond to this one
a) yaun hun (probably spelled wrong- i mean iron pagoda the magenta haired heaven tier) is the only one who can make the Beyin fleets main cannon. so its a part of her
b) the mc implanted part of himself into the main cannon the make it its own "person"
so in conclusion the battle puppet is technically the child of the mc and iron pagoda.

Double-page supporter
@seekermoc, really? It seems a lot of people is demanding a scientific reason for why he could win this one while to me it really is just a simple matter of "he has better gun".

For that Newton's 3rd law matter in particular, are you referring to how he seemingly doesn't budge an inch when he shot? If so, it's easy to imagine that was thanks to his Warp Device wings.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Shooting sugar cubes huh... very creative Author.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see... super-dense material is also super-heavy (i.e. its own gravitational field would be much stronger). We have no idea what kind of propulsion he's even using or how tapping into the "energy of a planet" works, so uhhh sure he can do that. Why not. I mean he did it already.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For all the pseudo-science mastery we can muster, he is basically shooting Ballistic Bullets that can potentially create small blackholes.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no way to feel how it shoots. Just looking at it in dramatic scene shows how powerful it is tho.

It is possible InKraken. Rather than a part of her it's more like she plugged into and controlled them like R2D2 does with Luke's X-Wing in Star Wars. Remember when Copperhead's little brother pulled out the tablet to smash a rank 2 beast puppet during that altercation with the One Eye Eagle who tried to force the twins to sell Lightning Tribulation to him? Was originally Dragon Queen's but she somehow managed to not only give it to him but show him how to summon it too despite not being an angel. Mu either had Yuan bring out and give them to him where he put it into his hammerspace or just used his authority as Fleet Admiral to download the designs and made his own, then combined the cannons with his Soul Soldier Battle Puppet with a few tweaks to shoot White Star material.

Btw, Serelanordir what's a Scientiest? Or did you mean scientist? Also every mangadexer has passed Portal's Aperture Science training course! Sure the teachers never delved into common sense or how all the tests developed advance science in anything other than finding another pointless way to kill someone but you won't find any humans there who'll say any mangadexer isn't a scientist! And please don't bring up some pointless argument like the only living humans there are mute with the vast majority killed off due to a personality sphere's incompetence at anything other than lame excuses or an insane GlaDos had designed most of the test chambers to kill off any testers who failed to complete the test rooms. That and for some reason everyone's scientist certificate is still in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread