Iron Ladies - Ch. 219 - My APM is Too High

Thanks for the chapter!
Those Ditu soldiers were typical small fry raising a death flag. Claiming because they serve the strong the laws of the weak can't touch them yet when they're the ones in a bind the law is the first thing they turn to. Should've tried asking for a Daxia court while being tied up before Hamster pulled the grenade pin although since Mu is a judge with the Sword of State he'd probably just have denied them. Wonder what Lu is thinking about all this.
PS Kids don't try pulling grenade pins with your mouth. Hamster is a human tier angel with metalification so she's able to do so easily but I've heard regular grenades take about ten pounds of pressure to pull the pin to avoid it falling out and setting the grenade off by accident. So more likely to pull own teeth out then pin.

Dex-chan lover
I shouldn't t be reading this while drinking tea... splurted it all over the place when zhen yuan said it was sword of the state, i completely forgot that square metal bat from the early chapter , really gives the surprise comedic feel.

Users who are viewing this thread