Iron Ladies - Ch. 220 - Two-Legged Yayu

I would've preferred hooves or something... Why do all female warriors have to wear high heels... It's totally illogical!

Fed-Kun's army
@Rage "wear" high heels? did you actually see the heel? Allan pointed it out for a very specific reason .... notice the clear toes? how the "boot" extands to the thigh then sort of merges with the upper body? those are NOT high heels.... those are her literal biological heels in that form, shes not actually wearing shoes

Aggregator gang
Man, if you ZOOM IN her bottom legs, you can see her toes clearly and her back feet has "organic" heels that support her movement and her stance, thus making look like she wear high heels, but in fact it was her own extension body which is exclusively on both (her mother and her daughter).
This is actually cofusing most of readers due her heels merged on her feet, but looks like she is wearing high heel shoes instead.

Dex-chan lover
Big oppai horse lady is damn sexy in human form. Time to dish out punishment for pretentious bastards.

Oh baby she moved up a tier in hotness. I called it, no way she was going to lose to that fucker. Also Ding Yuan said planet lord Shenshui is bleeding from all seven holes. It's a well known fact that women have 8.

Aggregator gang
Woah she is hot.
Xiao Lu needs a foster father, am I right?

that's a quite nice pair of long legs... plus, heels without shoes? if you look at the pict you can notice her feet fingers.

Dem heels remind me of Fran from ff12. And now I got a sudden urge to play it again... I miss Fran...

Huh, interesting. It is her own body and they store the materials inside of themselves. Maybe is something that nonhuman races can do? Alter their bodies to some degree?

I don't think I will get an actual answer

Double-page supporter
Actually hope she joins the harem, she's tied best girl. Would really fucking suck if we don't see more of her

Users who are viewing this thread