Iron Ladies - Ch. 220 - Two-Legged Yayu

Pretty sure she has more than 7 holes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
23e9db33d94e3b7e8d2af45242317aae.png

Thanks for the translation!
So like Dragon Queen she can shift to a human form and size while storing away the extra bits somewhere. Explains why that picture where looked smaller and shorter haired when voted to let lake bombers' families live on Yihuo while larger than life standing next to Mu. Looks good in heels. Would be nice if joined harem but probably won't do to feelings for departed husband and responsibilities as a planet lord unless wants to keep an eye on Lu after finding out rank of Lu's 'boyfriend'. Still can't wait to see her face when realizes guy she's been insinuating as poor is the one person she's afraid of in the universe. Yuan needs to push forward if she wants to keep the position of first wife. In any case, since she sealed Man Eating Eagle's meridians he should be at her mercy now, so does she do like Yuan and rip him in half, think about it, or get ordered by Mu to execute the traitor?

PS Actually I think there are only 7 holes on a body tyli0. Two for the ears, two on the nose, one for the mouth, one on the butt, and another on the front. Although if the nose counts as one not two guess where the urine comes out would be the seventh then. Although personally don't know if what she said has particular cultural significance as I think saying she's bleeding out everywhere would be more accurate and less confusing.

Dex-chan lover
Those are some fine legs.

I really don't understand how anyone can get away with saying "yeah I massacre thousands of my own civilians for 5 minutes of fighting time on a regular basis" on galaxy wide TV. It makes so little sense that everyone just listens and no-oen objects, not even the nicer planet lords of Daxia.

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck yeaaaa
Thighs
Thights
Heels
Legs
That's one heck of an MILF class there

Users who are viewing this thread