Iron Ladies - Ch. 246 - Jukun Wants to Eat Evil Dragon

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit here we go again.. time to spank some brat face two times two hundred sixty four times the speed of light...

Aye the Allen-meister, the Allen-nator, Allen-brosuf, peanut butter and Allen jelly...thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Smash that woman’s face in. All of those entitled brats need to be taught a lesson.

XL

Dex-chan lover
10/10 would bang demon girl.
0/10 would not bang those ugly human bitches.

I wonder why no one ever realized that it was the MC and not just some nobody, are they that stupid?

Group Leader
@eyescream007 It's been said multiple times throughout the novel that our MC has a standard/average face. We only see the difference because the manhua focuses on him and the author doesn't really draw similar faces to the MC. If it was real life, we'd probably see like at least 50 faces just like our MC's face by now.

Dex-chan lover
the clothes here can flutter only because you're blocking the cannon fire on the frontline
she is the 2nd best girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for the chapters!
Sheesh those girls are extremely stuck up and narrow minded. Although considering they're either fans or underlings of that actress it's not surprising they got her bad manners, huge egos, and lack of common sense and decency. As for clothing if it looks good on someone they should wear it proudly even if a foreign alien. Gotta admit that actress has some talent. Showing a good act of upholding morals and playing the victim in front of the cameras when in reality just expressing her ugly jealousy at how the aliens look more attractive than her with outrageous lies such as laying her bad conduct on them. Surprised hasn't recognized Mu was the guy who took Lu away. Wonder if he's going to paint the street with her for excessive bullying and attempted murder of two Daxian citizens, both Youye and Lu.

@Mathiason Karma has been a prevelent theme in this and it's highly likely Qin Yan will get what's coming to her again. It seems her beating from Mama Lu Shuyuan wasn't enough. I will be really shocked if she comes out of this unscathed with her boy toy from Jukun. It's so satisfying to see these stuck up villainous people get torn a new asshole, brutally killed or painted. It never gets old and i cant get enough of it.

You can also see how Mu tried putting into action Zhuzi's (Himiko's step son) line of thinking and look how that turned out.

Double-page supporter
omg! there is too many bad people on this manhwa. if i was mc i would start a purge and go in to a murder spree...

Users who are viewing this thread