ipsoKnB.jpg

XL

Dex-chan lover
> Dat ass, I sleep
> Dat milf, I sleep
> Dat sword, REAL SHIT

Dex-chan lover
gender equality at its finest... lol

that ' should i leave you two alone' comment though... she cant say 'get a room you two' since they are already in a room....

Fed-Kun's army
It would be better if you join in on the fun. I mean he takes hundreds of girl at night adding two more can't hurt.

This guy is one the best MC in manga/manghua/comics. Ruthless,Smart,has a harem and dont play stupid "morality" games.

true gender equality there, foster father. Kazuma would be proud.

Oh, baby that demon ass was quite a treat. With an ass like that she is automatically qualified to warm beds too. As soon as she said she can make mousse cake he wanted her. Mu says that the teacher is much older then him. He is probably 24 by now considering most people don't get out of college till 22 and it's been about 2 1/2 years since he became fleet admiral. So the teacher is probably 8-10 years older then him. She is still hot as fuck so that doesnt matter. Although I don't think Mu has any true romantic feelings for her like he does Ding Yuan but, he definitely cares about her. Anyway, education for Beiyang's girls acquired. Kicking the faces of those two troublemakers was gold. He is taking them back to Beiyang's garrison for additional punishment. I'm so excited to see what carnage is going to ensue.

Users who are viewing this thread