Iron Ladies - Ch. 249 - Miss, Come with Me to the Fleet

Thanks for the chapter!
By bird language does she mean that avian species that joined Beiyang along with two others after he painted Merak's moon with the Insect King? Not sure if Mu will okay turning Youye and/or teacher into an angel, but will probably have them teach the angels culture while having Youye translate for avian race and make homemade mousse. Although definitely needs to get them some self defense training. Wouldn't be surprised if teacher gets a call about being fired because Jukun's Fleet Admiral making a lot of threats and a fuss for allowing Mu to attack and kidnap his son who was just cleaning some trash off the street. Essentially the egotistical parent rant where their spoiled rotten kid is an innocent angel and the poor sods being bullied or just defending themselves are delinquents who attacked their kid unprovoked (while ignoring any violence their kid dealt first,) and while they and their kid are above the rules and law which only exists to protect them and their poor victims are to be smashed by the rules and law with excessive interest.
Just what are the bad guys teaching their kids these days? Seems like they all see conspiracies after their forces get walloped after they start something, feel it's okay to murder civilians and get away with it while they shouldn't be harmed due to their position. Is it me or does it seem like they all have the same twisted personality and over-inflated ego? Don't they all act like Mu is unreasonable for coming after them despite them being the ones who broke numerous laws, attempted to murder him or others regardless of civilian casualties multiple times, and all the while reveling in it while thinking they were in a position of strength.
Would be funny if princess and/or Shuiyuan showed up at garrison to beat up Qin while Lu tries to stop them. Still can't believe Qin doesn't recognize Mu as being guy with Lu from the film set although her memory might be a bit hazy from that finger flick that sent her flying about ten feet. Looking forward to seeing how Mu explains to Youye what his relationship with Sensei is and why she's flirting with him. Wonder if Sensei is his aunt as it seems like her name has been deliberately not used. Guess we'll find out one way or another.

Wait, how does Mu Siyun and 'miss' teacher relationship works again? She just towels him out of the shower? Is this a normal practice for student-sifu relationship or something? Not that I'm complaining, it's just... to expand my horizon.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the author chose that angle - this is ART we're talking about!

Users who are viewing this thread