Iron Ladies - Ch. 251 - Talent in War

Aggregator gang
do we really need that long talk with rat face about his medicine? is it going to become relevant at some point or just useless filler?

It's great to see Immortal Godmother appear in more than one page. 😂

Dex-chan lover
My oh my
immortal god mother heard it after all
MILF x Mu got this recent chapters

Mu needs to just hurry up and ask the teacher to marry him already; everyone is all for it 😪 😂

Double-page supporter
everyone looked up the rabbit heads i typed in spicy and google automatically filled in rabbit heads

Group Leader
@allenallenallen333 Be warned that waifu2x only internally supports 1.6x and 2.0x scaling, so any scaling other than those exact amounts will be handled by multiple rounds of scaling until the result is higher than the target resolution, and then downscaling to the exact target resolution. For best results, it's ideal to stick to one of those exact factors to avoid this mechanism.

Of course, the difference in practice is small, it still looks plenty good at other scaling factors.

Power Uploader
@Guspaz
Hmm, I saw that defect actually. I did x1.21 and it looked a little bit off. It's more noticeable at greater than 100% zoom. Overall seems okay though.

Aggregator gang
That immortal godmother just really short-minded due she is too strong that her brain is like a kid who believe everything what people said (in this case Mu Siyun).
I feel pity for her secretary due her dumbness and craziness for Mu Siyun already beyond help. But, dont worry with her appearance, she can back to normal body in short time since angels rarely got chubby due they wasting so much energy for combat mode that they feel so hungry afterward.

I laughed so hard at godesses actions....feel sorry for her caretaker assistant

Users who are viewing this thread