Iron Ladies - Ch. 251 - Talent in War

Dex-chan lover
I know I should have expected it, but really, lol @ that blatant promotion of chinese medecine.

Hamster face isnt much of scientist if he think diamond is a metal. It's also true that many royalty would try extending their life by ingesting mercury, jade, cinnabar, hematite and gold. A good example is the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty emperor Qin Shi Huang who was obsessed with finding the elixir of life in his later years( the guy that was buried with the terracotta army). The tomb contains rivers of mercury and a large assortment of minerals. Another example is the Jiajing emperor who died in 1567 of mercury poisoning from ingesting a large amount of alchemical elixirs.

I knew immortal godmother would take Mu seriously and start gorging on food. Let's see who else follows suit.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Woah that was a lot of mumbo jumbo sudo history, lol.

Double-page supporter
I can't do it.
Someone help poor Douzi!?! 😂
At this rate she will die before going into battle.

Dang, and here I was, hoping spicy rabbit head was an innuendo for something

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
That guy might have a great recipe for Xian Dan but selling it to people he know are going to suffer ill effects a year later is criminal. Pao said that only reason his plant did well was because of the military aide mixed in. Poor Douzi, guess IG acting like a lovestruck fool is too new and shocking for her. Just how tall and gaunt was sensei's boyfriend that he considered her short and fat? Ugly is in the eyes of the beholder but she looks beautiful and sophisticated even in a teacher's outfit. Would be pretty ironic if he turned out to be Himiko's husband considering his idiocy. Gotta admit while I think meat is just meat as long as can't have a discussion from source the pics of rabbit heads made me quesy. Guess only like meat as long as it's very processed and never met its source.

Users who are viewing this thread