Iron Ladies - Ch. 253 - Is It Over For Evil Dragon For Real This Time?

Aggregator gang
@Nari its the oposite actually, they are dumb when in human mode for energy saving and their IQ rises in battle form, it would be quite bad if they where all brawl and no brain when fighting, look at ch. 167

Double-page supporter
rain masterrace? pfft

it's pc masterrace 😂

Edit:
I wanna look the next raw because I'm impatient

Remembered that the chapters allen translared now are all locked 😭

Dex-chan lover
@allenallenallen333

Thanks for the release, also great joke at the end. It sounded you could insert studying the blade copy pasta.

“When you were dancing at nightclubs I painted the decks of my enemies with there blood.”

Oh baby, sexy back shot of Miss Liu. This just keeps getting better. It's a very high chance that she is the last heaven tier. Although, one thing doesnt make sense and that's her intelligence. As seen before Angel's lose IQ when they are not in battle forms due to their brains being on standby. However, it is possible that she is actually very intelligent and is capable of covering it up because of this. Other areas may have been affected though and she could just be really good at hiding it.

So besides people being dumber in human form we also know that the way that manifests is different for each person. Perhaps the way Teacher is affected isnt obvious from the circumstances we have seen her in. Maybe something to do with her comment about being unwilling to change for other people?

They aren't stupid in normal mode 100% of the time, and it might be dependant on how often they use their abilities.

Aggregator gang
@Nari Remember, Mu Siyun already said before that all angels will get this trait no matter what tier they had. The stronger they are, the dumber they will act.
Airhead and idiot and bla3x is just their personality, not their intelligence. Both are 2 different things that you should not compared.

HAHAHAHA only 18 pieces Mu? I wonder how many forms he has in total now. The Cannon with Three Claws was the 1-tier puppet modified or the cannons themselves?
Himself
Heavenly Race Female
Copper Mouth
Puppet and Connon Puppet
Various insects
Shira race where he empowers that race
Am I missing some?

Thanks for the chapter!
Funny how Youye comments on Mu not being there but nothing about Sensei's ripped clothes. Wonder if Sensei is the fifth Heaven Tier Angel? Would explain how her clothes were the only fatality to that cannon barrage while not having a scratch on her skin. Although doesn't explain how was able to tell whether or not Youye had internal injuries by placing her hand on Youye's head. Also, what's up with making it seem like Mu died when there's no body? Who is head assassin talking to since he thought he killed Mu? First guy to not assume all powerful and going for certainty on killing Mu even if disadvantageous. Be great to see his face when realizes Mu still alive despite going to pieces. That and his expression when whatever forces Mu left for a welcoming committee for either assassins or Jukun forces take out the assassins going for his family. Anyone know if any relatives other than father and mother mentioned? Maybe Mu should go for the Chippendale's look of only a collar and cuffs for clothes since this is the second time the back and shoulders of his outfit were destroyed while leaving the collar, front, and part of the arms. Might even help him become Daxia's most popular man again. :D

Users who are viewing this thread