Iron Ladies - Ch. 262 - Great War master

This is exactly the same as the previous chapter, without the preface apologizing for it not being as quality as Allen's translation. >,>

Should just re-upload the chapter normally, no need for duplicates tbh.

Also, cut the ! at the beginning of the dialog, not so sure but I think only Spanish and variations use them.

SGR

Double-page supporter
Wow. No wonder Allen dissed this group on discord - they're just too atrocious to exist...

Only skimmed it, but any improvement is an improvement. Kudos.
At its current rate the official version will catch up in time to be declared non-fiction in some distant future.

Fed-Kun's army
@Eeraschyyr its not exactly the same, its actually vastly improved based on feedback from last chapters comments, such as "some species eat the males" instead of "some breeds eat the males" etc... its much much better now

on that note, guys, come on, stop complaining, any translation at all is still vastly superior to waiting over a year for the official translations to catchup, lets be real, its a chinese manhua, why do you expect quality when reading manhua (no offence china, but your manhua are leagues below manga)

allen said he was so very much tempted to translate after seeing this, so very very much, but alas no dice. not from shitcord, took the quote liberally from plebbit
oh, and yeah, it's good someone did pick up. perhaps with experience doing this, the quality becomes better. not gonna bitch at free stuff

It's significantly better but, errors are still there. Regardless many of us are very grateful that this was picked up. No one wants to wait 5 years for the "official" translation (which gets updated every week on Saturday with a single chapter) so we will take what we can get.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Is page 7 saying that's his main body or not? I thought it was

tbh it's as @quint said. btw I helped translating the chapter this time around, it's my first time doing so tho. The previous one was pretty much atrocious. I consider my english decent-ish so offered some help, but never translated a manga before so it may still be lousy in some parts, as long as it's legible for most I'm fine with it. Won't compare to allen since he translated from chinese to english and probly had lots of prior experience translating whereas I'm translating the spanish translation, I'm not even sure if the spanish translation is good or not, will just hope it is. I'll do this as a hobby to try and help some keep up with the series instead of having to wait for the official one to catch up or drop it entirely

Users who are viewing this thread