Iron Ladies - Ch. 262 - Great War master

Power Uploader
Much improved! It's not allen3-quality, but at least it's comprehensible now. Thanks for the update.

please, please, please continue this. it does not need to be perfect. i just enjoy reading the story like any other person here.

and i think i'm speaking for all of us when i say that i don't want to wait years for the official one to get to this point.
(it's at chapter 6 or 7 now and it seems to release a chapter every week... so i really no not want to wait that long.)

SGR

Double-page supporter
@MoonDawg
(...) Hunterfansub, a Spanish translation group that has been translating from English to Spanish for many of the Japanese, Korean, and Chinese series. They can't read Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, so they just Google Translate those to Spanish, then Google Translate the Spanish into English. (...) They are also the ones who never gave credits to the original English translators.

@xironi
This form isn't his real body as he said; since he never normally roams around with his real body, it wouldn't make sense for him to randomly take it to Earth when he has so much notoriety. It's impossible that he wouldn't have thought that he could get targeted by some unexpectedly powerful group. Also, the battle puppets that "killed" him can take on a peak heaven tier, but Mi Suyun's real body is a soul tier.

...Well, that's unless I've got the wrong idea regarding Mi Suyun's angel form. The assassin did say that it was his "real body and not a substitute", but, given all the physics-defying stuff in this story, I don't see why DNA should be exempt from manipulation or copying.

Dex-chan lover
very good it doesn't feel like it is just a google translation transcript anymore that means its better then even the offical

well improved quality is improved quality . keep up the improvement and thanks for the translate

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow thank you! I couldn’t read the previous translation so I thought I ha to drop the series for another 5 years

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn the mom is talking to the 2 medicine girls that were hitting on mu in the earlier chaps haha

Dex-chan lover
Who is this miniature lady on the left?
x1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So we can now officially say Genderbend tag needed

PS: I miss Allen's comment on the last page

WOW a re-upload... and with a better translation nice job. Looking forward to more from you all and to see how much better you get!

Users who are viewing this thread