Iron Ladies - Ch. 293 - We Are All The Same

Dex-chan lover
God, it's been so long that I can't remember the names of half the characters, but Immortal Godmother's Chinglish on the last page was worth every second of the wait.

I literally had a look to see if any other site had picked this up yesterday, and here it is today.... Whose watching me ?

Dex-chan lover
Wise fwom your gwave! I've been thinking about this manhua for the last few weeks. Welcome back.

And that last page. 😂

Dex-chan lover
What I remember, the MC is a college grad who couldn't find a job and got dumped by his GF for a rich guy. MC applies to be a Fleet Admiral of the space force on a whim, and is immediately accepted by his favorite heaven-tier angel's fleet. There are 3 big fleets in his country. His favorite girl fights with another heaven-tier before she can completely recruit MC, but the other girl eventually retreats.

MC goes to the fleet but keeps his rank a secret. He gets mistreated by the rich/noble male officers in the fleet, and discovers how all the angels are basically poor girls who have no other way to make a living, and get turned into cannon fodder. Only females can turn into angels through alien nanotech. The fleet is sent on a suicide mission to conquer a sentient alien planet for resources, otherwise the fleet will go bankrupt and get disbanded/redistributed. The mission is going poorly, and in the meantime, the rich male officers kill the MC by tossing him into the nanotech pool, the "blood" for angels.

But MC somehow survives and turns into a god-tier angel. He also gains the power to "absorb" other angels and use their "bodies" as "puppets?" But the puppets also have memories or a will of their own? And sometimes it's unclear whether his real body or a puppet is being shown. It confused me. MC saves the day and the mission is successful, then he kills the main noble that tried to kill him, and that guy's father who is another admiral, using legal military authority.

The public don't know MC is an angel now, and people are divided about whether he is good guy or bad guy, because of his executions of those rich officers. Then he and the fleet goes to various places, confronting corrupt governors and such people who are supposed to be under the supervision of his fleet. The typical formula is that the corrupt antagonist is crazy over-the-top villains who sacrifice the common people for their own gains, and have a powerful army. The antagonist will underestimate the MC, and then the MC will "paint the floor" with the antagonist's blood. The MC has legal authority to execute the antagonists, and again the public is divided about him.

The current arc, the planet Pleiades is having a usurping, the young emperor's stepmother(?) is taking control and is in league with another country. They all are part of this anti-MC alliance and are starting to attack the civilians. MC's sidekicks are being bodyguards for the young emperor. MC got teleported far away by an assassin, but defeated the assassin. MC is using a female puppet (I think? It confuses me) and got rescued from space by a scientist's ship. They go on a side quest to kill another antagonist on another planet that kills citizens and uses their corpses to grow drug plants. MC is still on his way back to Pleiades. He has 2(?) bodies interacting with each other on that trip. But maybe his real body is still somewhere else, maybe still on Pleiades, I forgot.

Some other developments: The 2nd heaven-tier angel is married to a rich guy who cheats on her. Her stepson is her fan but doesn't know she's an angel, and treats her like crap. He also has lots of dialogue complaining about news of the MC's "evil" actions. The 3rd heaven-tier angel is that blonde drill-hair girl, I forgot why but she calls MC her husband, I think. MC also has some kind of unclear relationship with one of his university professors. I think they were on a date or vacation when he got teleported away by the assassin.

Users who are viewing this thread