Iron Ladies - Ch. 334

The translation does sound odd in some places, but it's a rough okay. At least you can understand what's going on.

It is decent enough to get the gist of what's going on. Thanks for picking it up, I was starting to lose hope! I would suggest that if you are going to continue, to read how the previous main translator named characters and such, mainly for consistency. It just breaks continuity to have 300+ chapters named a certain way and then to suddenly have it change.

Translation does need a bit of work, but I am just glad that this series is getting translated again. Thank you good sire for your hard work, and I hope that you continue.

Hey man as long as i get the gist of whats goin on it don't matter what the translation is like, so keeper goin there bud.

the translation "works" there a bit of wording/grammer that seems funny but for a first try good job

Dex-chan lover
This comic is anything but serious. As long as you can make sense of the translations, or make up something that fits, I don't think any one will notice the difference.

Thanks for the comic.

Users who are viewing this thread