Iron Ladies - Ch. 335 - Escaping?

So all it takes to get Allen back is a messed up translation?
Isn't there anybody who can post gibberish translations for every second chapter from now on?

Group Leader
... should I start translating Iron Ladies with Google Translate to get guided by allen's light ?
Jokes aside, thanks for occasionally showing up with good chapters ! - and casually flexing ahah

I find it funny, whenever i see iron ladies i want some dumplings. And whenever I see allen, i am happy. Its like allen is the most liked translator.

Hey allen, if you ever are once in germany, i will invite you to dumplings.

Aggregator gang
Hope someone picks this up for a more consistant release soon, it's a shame if not...

Group Leader
I knew a lot of what I said was extremely mistranslated and to be honest despite some positive comments with negative comments I'm really on the fence on whether I'll even continue translating this series. I respect the corrections you've done on your "Fact Of The Day" note. I knew some of it was really off but couldn't really figure out exactly what was wanting to be said. Thanks for releasing 335 and sorry for probably making you cringe out of your mind with my ungodly translation. The source I'm getting the ch. from I'm pretty sure just used google translate. So I'm merely just putting words on the page.

When the gods sleep, mortals must take their place, with all their imperfections. So i prefer flawed 334 over no 334 at all. That being said, thanks a bunch for the chapter!!

Power Uploader
@Vynx
I think you could totally translate from Spanish to English if you know for sure that the Spanish version is at least like 90% correct. But there's no way you can tell. I looked up the Spanish Ch. 334 and it's like the guy knows what he's doing at most 20% of the time. Some sentences are perfectly translated while the rest are just made up. Iron Ladies just has way too many Chinese idioms, memes, and historical references that it's extremely difficult for anyone to translate.

Most people say that they appreciate a badly translated chapter over no chapter at all. But that's because those readers can't tell if you've translated it correctly. They can see the grammar and spelling errors but they don't know what's missing from the story. In the end, it's up to you. I only did this chapter because I did the script a month ago for Hero Manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread