Iron Ladies - Ch. 338

Thx for the chapt...

In the end, what ruler did to his mass only God and they loyal follower knew...

Sometimes force need to control socials...
Free will is a myth (by meme)

Thanks for the chapter.
Yes, use that divine item as a nutcracker.
And what did people expect going to a country ruled by flys?

No problem. Personnaly i just don't want this to be droped, so thank you for your work.😉

Hey there, I'm not sure if you'll see this. I just want to thank you for your efforts while going through tough times. Please don't neglect your health, take care of your issues first, we can wait. Have a good weekend.

Massive improvement over the last chapter, but still a few weird sentences, so I'm suggesting some changes again:

pg 9 "fleed" should be "fled"

pg 10 "land" should probably be "state", "nation" or "country". Those refer to political structure and / or the people. There's some small differences between them too (nation: people that feel they belong together; state: political system only; country: everything within the borders). Though most people don't really make a difference between nation and country nowadays, except for split nations like Germany / Austria / Belgium / Tirol / Elsass or Northern / Main Ireland, and "nation within the nation" people like the "first nation" of the american natives.
"land" refers to the soil itself (and sometimes the plants, or land-bound gods or spirits). "powerful and supportive land" sounds like some leylines bullshit, which isn't the case here iirc.

pg 12 "regarding one's own definition": the "regarding" should probably be left out. Otherwise, the sentence would need to be"regarding one's own definition of good and evil, IT is of no importance..."

Users who are viewing this thread