Iron Ladies - Ch. 58 - Immortal Godmother Worships Foster Father Mu?

Double-page supporter
. Saw the raws didnt understand shit but from what i saw blonde is best girl

Double-page supporter
Aw, the blood painting isn't actually drawn on the building's wall. Or perhaps that building has some high-end stainless coating on it? XD

Also, how and when did he suddenly on a private-chat basis with this Immortal Godmother!?

@haremmony it is not a private chat, the Immortal Godmother made a chatroom named "Chinese culture history chat" and the MC must have joined it or been a part of it already in the past. (As the MC does seem interested in the subject)

I guess for now on when he is in the the live stream the got to have to get ready to do some censoring lol

Double-page supporter
FUCKING MC. HES BOWING TO THE FUCKING LOOSERS WHO CURSED HIM>>> FUCK I AM MAD, ITS NOT THAT MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN IF THATS WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO ASK.

fuck this pisses me off. Its not yoru fucking fault ffs. I hate it when they bow down and submit when its not there fault.. and this MC had something going for him too. Its your fault for not saving them in time ?? fuck off, the fact you got appointed, and came to the planet soon after as your 2nd mission is enough. Your cleaning up the trash within the fleet army.

good job, made your self look pitiful.

Double-page supporter
@Velsy, calm your tits bro. The people he bows to is not the same losers who cursed him online.

Also, if you seriously perceive that humble move that actually managed to earns him the prostration of all Kangjin Planet's civilians in return along with their respect and loyalty as a lame move... you're a lost cause.

Users who are viewing this thread