Iron Ladies - Ch. 73 - You Thought Foster Father Mu Wasn’t Scheming?

I like how the slums of the Philippines were used here (am I the only one who knows this?)

Double-page supporter
And now MC transform the big fleet into a private military corporation that own planets.
?"Who play Stellaris with Megacorp?"?

Fed-Kun's army
@kaito

PH? those cancer fucks? you are not the only slum filled country in this world. there are plenty at the outskirts of China, Indonesia and many asian countries.. even in africa they build house with planks and dirt... but who knows maybe the author knows how cancer dirty the PH is.

How can this girl be so precious?
wlL44Fb.png

ignorant narcisst people even in this comment thread you know yourself guys

Dex-chan lover
Immortal Goddess is besto lol

*just don't give up on those interviews. i say it's the greatest hurdle when i was looking for a job lol
asking people with experience on those interviews can help too =)

Dex-chan lover
. . .I am sorry I just kinda noticed this but Tang Sang/Seng was technically Sunwukong, Sha Wujin and Zhu Bajie teacher wasn't he I only ask this cause the um uphold justice annihilate human desire thing feels like extremist Buddhism as well as the how the story is now it feels like MC is going to play the "Dragon Emporer" while the whiny prince is going to go full Umbrella King in the following chapters I will leave it to everyone's imagination who is Monk Sanzo and the 3 demons

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov The recent expansion has been great... until you reach the late game where performance and balance becomes broken.
Even the infinite market exploit hasn't been fixed with the latest patch.

Dex-chan lover
I really really want to know what the Chinese censors thought about this chapter.
The story is about poor peasants rising up against the wealthy elites, warlords, and corruption. Which is similar to the moto or purpose of the Chinese communist revolution. However, you might also say that the modern communist party faces the same problem with elitists, corruption, and wealth gap (but these problems could be anywhere else in the modern world too, but the author is using a Chinese setting). So as a reader, I could interpret this whole manhua as going either way of either supporting or criticizing modern China.

@Nk9bjP4A

They're probably neutral with it as long as there's no implication that the corrupt ones in the manhua are not the current regime. If you look at Chinese historical drama or movies, corrupt government is like the only theme they have. It's everywhere and while it's somewhat obvious how it mirrors the current regime in many ways, as long as they don't imply that one in movie = real one, they don't seem to do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Vaqvbu1a
I remember someone who grew up in China telling me that he got scraped by a car and the driver got out and yelled at him for "getting in his way". His uncle was there and confronted the driver with something like a special ID card, maybe a party card, then the driver became really apologetic.
On that note, China has a problem of running you over 2 times to make sure you're dead if the 1st time didn't kill you. This is because it's cheaper to compensate the family of a dead person than to compensate a seriously injured person. Meanwhile in Japan, truck-kun only needs to hit you 1 time to send you to isekai.

Anyone else noticed Mu pulled a fast one? Pay for the rights, pay for the fuel, and pay for protection, he only avoided overkill by not asking for a % of the profits.

Users who are viewing this thread